February 23, 2016
Transforming Technologies is proud to announce the addition of theÂ GrooveSTAT ESD Conductive Floor RunnerÂ to our line of ESD Products.
Transforming Technologies GrooveSTAT Conductive Rubber Matting provides the electrical properties specified by ESDA standards for floor mats. A ribbed emboss provides a non-slip surface that provides excellent traction and allows the mat to be easily cleaned. The ribbed matting is also very resilient, allowing it to stand up to heavy foot traffic while still maintaining its ESD protection. The material also offers moderate chemical resistance. The matting is 1/8″ thick matting is available in 4’x32′ rolls and an assortment of lengths.For use with ESD footwear such asÂ heel groundersÂ andÂ sole grounders.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and the recommendations of ESD STM7.1
Benefits & Features of the Transforming Technologies GrooveSTAT ESD Conductive Floor Runner:
- 100% conductive rubber: 10^3-10^5
- Corrugated v-groove surface allows for a superior traction and can easily be cleaned
- Available in rolls or an assortment of lengths.
Specifications of the Transforming Technologies conductive GrooveSTAT ESD Conductive Floor Runner:
- Point-to-point resistance: 10e3-10e5
- Mats or full rolls for floor runners
- Meet or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and the recommendations of ESD STM7.1
For price and availability on the FM10 GrooveSTAT ESD Conductive Floor RunnerÂ or for information on any products inÂ Transforming TechnologiesÂ full line of ESD products, please call 419-841-9552 or emailÂ email@example.com.