A versatile Common Point Ground Cord that connects multiple aspects of an ESD workstation to ground.
Transforming Technologies CP1518 common point ground cord offers the common point ground required by ANSI/ESD S-6.1 and ANSI/ESD-S20.20. The CP1518 common point ground are standard with two banana jacks to ground two wrist straps, a 10mm male snap, and a 1 meg resistor. The CP1518 includes a 15â€™ long black cord made with 7 strand tinsel wire to #10 ring terminal. It is also available with a large O-ring for military applications (CP1518BO) or with a bulldog clip and female snap (CP1518BD) for field service mats.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S-6.1.
- CP1518 is a dual common point ground cord with a 1 megohm resistor,15′ cord and a male 3/8″ (10mm) snap
- Equipped with two standard banana jacks – Grounds up to two operators at the same time
- Molded head has a 3/8″ male snap for worksurface attachment
- Length: 15ft ground wire
- Connection to Ground: A 1/8″ (#10) ring terminal attaches to the center screw of an outlet or other ground points
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S-6.1.